[Dailydrool] Cold!

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:33:28 PST 2012

How is it that my delicate 35 lb. boy, who completely lacks the
insulating blubber layer that I have in such abundance, doesn't feel the
cold at all when out for walks? Did someone get freaky with a husky
somewhere in the far reaches of his family tree?

I oh so gently try to guide him towards home, but he insists on turning
the opposite direction at every intersection, leaving us exponentially
further from home than I enjoy being when the temperature is below freezing.

-Esther, Basil the polar bear, and Waldo ATB