[Dailydrool] Aggression

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 06:50:59 PST 2012

I AGREE WITH BETH  HAVE YOUR DOG CHECKED FOR  THYROID PROBLEMS !

sudden aggression in dogs has been well documented with  thyroid disease
simple test !!!!  call your vet right  away.

Ok mommy is getting a new car,  well not new, used, but  just not our old
beater mobile !  our basset wheels bit the dust,   major repair over $3000
worth and daddy said just not worth getting fixed over  204,000 miles on it !
mommy so excited .
any ways funny story  we come home from ride in mommy's  car and daddy was
with us and daddy parked outside garage to unload some  groceries,  so mommy
grabs us and takes us through the garage and when she  looked out there was
a huge snow pile that came down off the front of the  garage roof and fell
on daddy  just like in the movie  grumpy old men,  mommy was laughing so
hard and we do the barky, barky,  barky  daddy  looked like a snow man.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags  ( I start my new  shots next week ) and Evil
Annie