[Dailydrool] Lemon and White

carla kleinschmidt mshounddog at wowway.com
Thu Feb 16 11:16:50 PST 2012

My experience with a lemon and white basset was just glorious.  My lemon was "The Stink" and I have never owned a dog any sweeter or mild mannered than her.  She never in her life went in the house even when she got spondylosis and had trouble going out.  She always made it.  I finally lost her in her 13th year from heart problems, but I will never forget the loving, loyal, wonderful girl she was.

I've also had two black blanket tris that were good girls.  Molly was a prima donna big time and didn't treat The Stink very well.  Now I have Belle, and she is great just not with strangers.  I've had really good luck with both types.  That's just my two cents.

Carla K. in Indiana
--

Visit Belle at:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1188726