[Dailydrool] Where is Snoopy?

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:57:48 PST 2012

Dear Snoopy and MomPerson,

This is DATA, the dastardly, deceitful, and daring beagle.  I live with 2
bassets who are too big and fat to get under the fence (sorry, Truman).  I
can escape from almost anywhere. Now me gots a GPS on my collar!  Phooey!
 They can track me on the IPhone or the computer.

Since the mom's foot surgery, I have stayed in the yard and the house, and
kept her company.  Wait til she can walk good, and we'll really test this
GPS.

Watch out, Snoopy!  They have their ways.

Sincerely,

Data the Fleet

--
Janice Henry Colvin