[Dailydrool] Muzzle

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 06:52:50 PST 2012

I always want the vet to muzzle my dogs if there is a slightest possibility
they might bite and he willingly does so most vets are surgeons and need to
protect there hands  I do not want to be responsible for him losing the
ability to operate. I always tell him first thing when I walk in the exam
room if we need a muzzle I always ask for one with Looney she is a biter.
Most of my dogs do not bite but over the years we have had several who would
since they all come from backgrounds we do not always know about I just want
to be safe. Sometimes I muzzle them myself in the car before I go into the
vet. Once I had a new rescue and the receptionist bent down to pet her face
to face the dog lunged for her face Thank goodness the recepionist wore
glasses they saved her face and the rescues bank account I would much rather
pay for a new set of glasses than plastic surgery. The glasses were not hurt
and that was even better news, the receptionist was okay glasses okay dog
muzzled from then on out.