[Dailydrool] toileting issues following kennelling

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 06:56:09 PST 2012

Hi fellow droolers
I wonder if you can give me any help with this? A nice couple are due to adopt a bonded pair of bassets aged 3 and 3.5 from welfare shortly.  The bassets in question are currently being kennelled having been given up by their owner about 6 weeks ago.  They are  doing well in kennels but we are also mindful of the fact that both boys may have some toileting issues when they come to their new home, bearing in mind by that time they will have been in kennels around 2 months.  Do you have any info\tips on how the couple should best help the boys to get them clean as quickly as possible and with the least stress to the boys.  They were completely clean prior to going into kennels.
thanks!
Becky