[Dailydrool] non-bsset but very funny vet story

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 15:11:23 PST 2012

    Five years ago, I was having my vet examine and vaccinate my litter of Newf puppies.  He is a wonderful man and very sweet and compassionate.  He palpates their tummies, does a heart examine, a fecal test, temperatures, administers worm medicine, and, of course, vaccines.  After he finished his routine and pronounced my girl Fiona healthy, he put her down on the floor to begin examining the next puppy.  Well as soon as he put Fiona down, she ran right back to him and bit his ankle bone then she just lay there, giving him the skunk eye until we left.  I had never had a puppy do that before.  He and I laughed for 10 minutes.  He said, "I guess she holds a grudge."
    He has since seen her many times and I guess all is forgiven as she hasn't attempted to bite him again!
Marie Campbell

Man Plans ~ God Laughs