[Dailydrool] Nigel Wagged

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Sat Feb 25 14:28:12 PST 2012

Nigel!!  Way to go dude!!  Now, you know you have to keep this up, the behavior and the tail. LOL!!  It makes everyone so happy to see your tail awaggin'.
On another note, I am happy to report that Tony did go to a new vetspital today for a walk thru.  It was totally without drama.  We walked around parking lot and then into the office. He did want to leave right away but some boiled chicken helped him out.  We sat in the waiting room for 5 minutes, then talked with a tech all the while "ignoring" Tony.  We left and the same tech came outside thru a different door.  She sat on low cement wall and talked to Tony and then petted him.  He was very calm.  The 1st step is hardest so hopefully, the next visit will be good too.

Daria and Tony in FL