[Dailydrool] $1.00 of Book Royalties for WMBRI

junij123 at aol.com junij123 at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 11:01:13 PST 2012

Everyone,

Through Val and her Bo, Commander of the Pacific Basset Feet, my Mom and I "met" Chris at the Western Missouri Basset Rescue and we've decided to donate $1.00 of our royalties for each copy of our book, The Basset Chronicles, that is sold to WBRI. Check out their mission statement at www.wmbri.org.

You can purchase our book--a collection of tails, er tales, about Basset  Hounds through the ages. both Biblical and Modern times--through Mom's Literary Blog site at www.JuneJMcInerney.com. Ever wonder how we were first creates? Or who really saved the Ark? Travel with me on my imaginary adventures in Ireland!

BTW, I am now an Ensign First Class in the PBF -- sniffer of stories and keeper of the ships log! Ahoy!

Thank you all, sloppy wet Drools, and a hefty baying bark from me,
FrankieBernard