[Dailydrool] Dog beds

Karen Cannon klcannon at telus.net
Fri Feb 10 22:21:20 PST 2012

On the subject of dog beds and Costco, there are dog beds on the Costco website that are not in the stores.  These are usually beds that are for larger breeds which might fit bassets better, since they are longer in the body.

We live in Canada and the selection on costco.ca is not nearly as varied as the costco.com site for the U.S.
So, if you don't see it at the warehouse or live in a non-Costco area - try the website.

We bought Lucie's big, round bed with bolster from the U.S. site and had it shipped to friends who live in Washington state.  They drove it up when they visited us.

Lucie loves her bed and when she has to stay home alone, she automatically goes to her bed, unless Mom here leaves goodies on the counter.

Serious drool to all the houndies whut needs it, specially to Nigel who's having such a rough go these days.