[Dailydrool] Basset puppies

anniebh at acsol.net anniebh at acsol.net
Wed Feb 15 14:58:17 PST 2012

     I've only had one basset as a puppy.  She died from
lymphona a month  before she would have been 4.  After that
we decided to only rescue  seniors.  Basset puppies are very
hard to train.  I may get flamed for  this, but my
experience has been that lemon and whites all have had
behavorial  problems and the most expensive medical problems
as well.  Just my luck of  the draw probably.  All the tri
colors I have had have always been mellow  tempered mild
mannered hounds.  Just my experience.  Will love to see
feedback from others.
 Ann