[Dailydrool] muzzles at the vet

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 00:34:20 PST 2012

I also had to take my old girl to the vet for a stink like you wouldn't believe. She said her anal glands are full so I said she's going to need a muzzle, no problem put one one and although she struggled a bit I think everyone outside thought she was being murdered at least, never heard such a noise. or smelt such a stink. Then had to follow her round the carpark with a dish to get a wee sample, no infection though. This is the first time I had had to have this done in the 5.5 years I have had her (can't say about her first 10 years), my question is should she have started to smell and lick again after two days.SueWinnie (such things shouldn't be done to a lady of my years)Fred and Ginger (who didn't go and thought it amusing)