[Dailydrool] What do You think???

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat Feb 25 13:16:57 PST 2012

Chris and all.

While I would love to use the funds for medical bills,  we all entered into
this, with the understanding that the funds could not be used for them.

Pepsi wanted their grants to be community based, such as how will you use
this to better the community.

While you can write letters,  I personally feel that asking for a change in
midstream so to speak, is not fair to Pepsi.  We all had full knowledge this
money was to go to concrete projects better each rescue.  While I had to
work to come up with a concrete project, I did. So did you, since you won
the grant.  Would I have spent 10K on this project had we not won it,  no.
Will the hounds have a nicer environment because of it, yes.

To me, this is like marrying someone who does something you do not like, but
is an inherent part of them,  and thinking you can change them.  Probably
not going to happen,   you knew it when you started.

I don't mean to sound rough here,  hope it does not come across that way.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and