[Dailydrool] Happy New Year

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 15:49:39 PST 2012

To all our Daily Drool Friends:  We wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year - and hope that 2012 is a great year for all of us.  So glad to hear the good news from Beth H - our prayers have been answered.  We're eager to hear about your remarkable recovery, so please keep us posted.  We hope the howlidays haven't been too difficult for all the houndies out there.  Raymond seems to be coming through OK.  He's sure slowing down these days, some tumors are really growing, but thru it all - he's a trouper - and a beautiful one at that.  We always look forward to reading our DD newsletters.

Good luck and Good Health to all!                          Beryl & Raymond