[Dailydrool] Dem Liddel Buttons

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 16:15:41 PST 2012

Dere Yogi not to feel two bad dis Conly ritin an tellin youse not da
onleeiest won whut pusht won of dem funny smell buttons: Not me, needer. It
da BIG BLACK DOG done it! Jumpt up an he foot hit dat sticker-outer fing an
turn it.
Wow! Da MomPerson seed it heppen lucky we.
I nebber seed her mad at da Big Black Dog like dat but she go BOOM before
da smell hadda chance to. He not go near dat fing no more and we seed and
we stay away, too.
Glad youse all didint go POOF in da middel ob da nite.. not a good way ta
start a nooyeer.
HAPPY NOOYEER by da way.
Lub and Hippiness
Conley of ConleyNigelLlewis an Cooper.