[Dailydrool] Happy Me Day and Nigel

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Mon Jan 2 06:35:01 PST 2012

It is Beauford and it is ME DAY.  Yep I am now three years old!  Mom thought the brown truck had brought my brains, but she says she is retracting that statement after the way I acted to get my x-ray.  May I point out that no one has mentioned that the whole time this was going on, a HUGE malamute was staring at me and making me very nervous?!

Nigel, you are SO lucky.  My mom can't tickle my balls.  She whacked them off.  She says if she could do it all over again she would have done it even earlier!  As it was, she did it when I was only 5 months old.  She said that I was humping everything and marking everything and it WAS TIME!  It didn't matter.  I can still hump my brother every morning when he gets his teeth brushed.  This really makes mom mad.  She keeps threatening to kick me in the head if I don't stop, but I am not worried.  Mom has never hit us and she is kind of a clutz.  I don't think she can brush Bugsey's teeth and kick me in the head and not fall over.

I am off to eat special treats my Aunt Missy made me--sweet potato, lamb liver, and quinoa flakes.  She loves me a lot!

Beauford the birthday boy, Bugsey, and Jennifer the fed up Mom slave