[Dailydrool] A little more drool for Pearl

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 07:40:05 PST 2012

She will be at the vetspital until at least tomorrow. Vetlady said injury was much worse than expected. The tooth had sort of twisted in there and basically degloved the side of her face. No obvious bleeders, just lots of oozing. She has a big pressure dressing on that is basically wrapping her whole head, so she can't eat or drink with it on. She will be sedated at the vet with an IV until tomorrow when they will try and take the bandage off and see how she does. There may be some damage to the salivary duct so that will be assessed tomorrow as well. With luck she will come home tomorrow. She is sleeping and comfortable now. Ah, Pearl, just one more thing for you to get through.
Back to cleaning the blood out of the carpet...
SynthiaZuma, Kahuna, Tucker, Rudy (all drooling for Pearl)Griffin (I'm drooling too), and Cardiff (I always drool. Good to have someplace to send the Saintly slobber)