[Dailydrool] Odin and Twinkie

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Mon Jan 2 17:20:44 PST 2012

Just an update on Twinkie the basset and Odin, her mastiff buddy with the embedded harness.
Twinkie was adopted by a Wyoming family, along with another UFBH hound, Chloe. Odin's foster family is a vet tech who was primarily responsible for getting his surgery done. A vet where she works donated her time to do the surgery. Anyway, his foster family notified us tonight they adopting all 100 lbs of him. So... we are so thrilled and so thankful for great volunteers. The family promises to have Odin march with us in the Wasatch Waddle (St. Patrick's Day Parade in Salt Lake.) We love happy endings.
Marilyn Briggs