[Dailydrool] Basset Boots and Bag Balm Ointment

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 16:29:42 PST 2012

Happy New Years to you all!

I apologize if this has already been discussed, I'm trying to catch up on past Drool posts.

Do any of you use boots for your Basset babies? I've been looking online and find mixed reviews on items such as Muttluks and Pawz, plus several reviews have mentioned having to purchase different sizes for front and back paws. I also read some where that Bag Balm Ointment is good for their paws. Any experience??

My Harrison is having having trouble with salt and snow. Twice so far in just the past two days while outside, he yelped a loud cry of pain and started limping. I try to relax him and clean his paws out which seems to help, but I'd like to try and avoid this.

Thanks for any suggestions and tips (and sizes)!