[Dailydrool] Dale and Snoopy-First Aid kit

gusandto at comcast.net gusandto at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 19:33:01 PST 2012

Hi
I want to thank you for all your stories. I love them. Snoopy CONGRATS and your title of OEBE.
I appreciate what your mom passed along such a good first aid kit. Every Oct. for BRoPS howl-a-ween
I make up a pet first aid box as a raffle. It includes every thing you have plus more. The one thing I never thought of was the sling to transport from the house to the car. I'm a craft girl and will have to make one to add one to the raffle.
I have a first aid box I travel with and have most of the components in the house. They come in handy more then once over a years time. If anyone out there does not have a pet first aid kit along with a human one please get do.
We prepare for ourselves in a time of disaster our pets relay on us to do the same for them.
If anyone wants a list of items for first aid kist I put together just email me.

Patty Crawford

Gus ATB http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936
Wally ATB http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1175866