[Dailydrool] Gabe is doing his after-the-Holidays giving

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Fri Jan 6 10:14:27 PST 2012

Apparently Gabe realized that he did not do any gift-giving during the
Holiday season, and so has been trying to make up for it.  The other
morning, he comes in the house and drops a frozen cat turd on the kitchen
floor at my feet.  Extremely gross, I know, but I was quite amazed that he
would give up what to him is certainly a prized delicacy.  DH says this
proves how much Gabe loves me.

So that evening, I tell teenage son who is still home on college break that
he will never believe what Gabe gave me that morning.  To which teenage son
replies – a frozen cat turd – he brought me one today too.  He appreciated
the gift even less than I did .  . .

Alicia, Flo, Gabe (ok I’m done shopping now), and Liz