[Dailydrool] vaccinations for older dogs

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 10:23:45 PST 2012

I know this has been discussed, and I know its controversial , but I am
wondering what ya'll..(yes, I am Texan!!) think about getting an older dog
vaccinated.  My Lexi is 7, and is due for some...she is reasonably
healthy...still having anal gland issues...trying to address the diet, but other
than allergies, is ok..but somewhere I read that someone recommended NO vaccines
at ALL for dogs older than 7..except for what the LAWS require...what do you
guys think?  I am torn.......

Catherine --Lexi's forever momma dog