[Dailydrool] Elder Clara, Nigel and furniture protectors

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 09:51:41 PST 2012

Dear Auntie Debbie,
We so berry glad you beez gibbing Elder Clara da name of what houndies goze to da Bridge sos her can get dey cloud ready for dem.  We LUB hearing 'bout ware eberrybuddy go to watch dey hoomans.  Keep up da gud werk!  Lub frm Daisy Bewwe ob da NJ4.

Nigel, all of our crew is sending "fever go away and stay away" drool to you and your Mom and Dadpersons.  So sorry you are under the weather.  Get better soon, little furbud.

Kathy, the very elegant Golden retriever in the furniture protector ad is my friend's grand-dog, Bruce.  He is an amazing therapy dog; he and Pat visit twice weekly at two assisted living/rehab facilities in Bergen county NJ.  It would never cross Bruce's mind to do other than to lie there regally, LOL.  While I love the idea of a protector, two out of our four ,hounds do the "let's make a nest to lie in" thing, even on their own dog beds so I'm not sure how effective it would actually be.  I got a good laugh out of your word picture of the two lumps under yours. Bassets...gotta love 'em.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley