[Dailydrool] Basset and wine

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 20:46:08 PST 2012

I wasn't much of a wine drinker until I met up with one of my best friends who loves, loves, LOVES, wine. Over the holidays she came back to CA for a few days and as we were talking she was telling me, her basset, Shelby, LOVES wine too. She has to be careful with all the wine corks because Shelby goes crazy. To which I had to tell her Speedy LOVES wine corks too. It's like basset crack. He starts playing with it and rolling it and then chewing it at which point I have to take it away from him to his dismay. Maybe bassets are natural wine lovers.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo