[Dailydrool] Dwool needed

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Thu Jan 12 10:47:05 PST 2012

Dis be da Tuckerman hewe at Oakrydge Bassets. All ob us LowDownHounds are askin for a widdle dwool for da Dadswave.. Hims had xstensibe back surgery dat lasted awl day yesserday. Hims is in ICU taday and da next day. Hims in wots ob pain wight now (which we are being told is normal for someone having this much done to his spine.). Our Momma is very worriet and us houndies are dwoolin our hearts out for hims to feelers bedder weal soon. We wants hims to come home soon as possble. Da peepl docur surgry guy swz sumtime nex week.

We been sendin drool to everyone dat needs some and we are sowwy so menny houndies wents to da bwidge lately. Momma helped ours Miss Tawni to da bridge jus a few dayz bfour cwistmus but hers still cant scuss it wif out crwyin hers eyez out. Tawni wus our owldess houndie. Momma sez her was 13 years plus seben muns when her left usWeez gotz to dwool fur our Dadperson right now. We lub awl ob youse dwoolers and we want to thank you fur all da dwool and prayears you sen us when ebber we needz it. Dwools awways makes tings bedder.

Momma and the LowDownHounds of Oakrydge Bassets + Megan the tall dog and Trinket the calico c at t.