[Dailydrool] Oh Doggies---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 17:36:23 PST 2012

Momma here, I have to say--I am so horribly behind on drools that I will say Drool to all in need---we need to get the good news flowing.
Happy bithdays, gotcha days and all things wonderful.
Thank you all for the welcome for Bessie. I have mail to answer and that darn hound supporting job and stuff sure got in the way today.
Bessie had to go see Doc tonight,------the DH took his little sweetheart----she is fine, but had the bacteria, stink you out of house and home around her flews and nothing I was doing put a damper on it, so antibiotics and such now on board.  This all helped make the day a bit more hectic--dinner late-I made sloppy joes to make things easy, and as we finally sat down to eat, buns on the plate, Brudder Jake struck like a bullet, grabbed the bun off hubbys plate, and as I went to grab Elwood, keep him out of the fray, Jake went back for the bag of buns. He was so thrilled he had scored and Elwood hadnt, but trust me Brudder Elwood was not happy that there was no sharing. Jake has never done this before and he was almost giddy with excitement. His Mother was not pleased.
I told Elwodd I would keep his secret---oh hell-I lied!!!!! Brudder Elwood has a new hiding spot. Bessie is now giving him a run for his money and they race thru the house, but Bess does not know when to stop. Elwood now makes a mad dash to the powder room in the hall and sits on the top of the commode. Got to love his survival skills. Somehow I think he has met his match as I see Bess bloom.

Thats it from the Beach--all stay safe out there--

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake