[Dailydrool] injustice

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 14 12:49:07 PST 2012

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Thor the houseguest had guests.  Seriously.  Thor had guests that are houndies.
 They came and they met him and they introduced one of their hounds to him .....
and they are taking Thor.  We get to keep him for another week while they sort
things out but then Thor is leaving.

Thor and I are friends now.  We sit in the sun together and love on each other.
 He's my bud.  So they're taking my friend away but I will probably still get to
see him at waddles and stuff.

The thing that I don't understand is that I've been working my toebones to the
quick trying to train a totally clueless momPerson for over a year now and Thor
comes along and 3 days later he's got EXPERIENCED basset slaves in love with him
and taking him home.  Seriously.  Already trained.

Harumph!!

More later from Snoopy ... who is going to go back now and continue to sun
himself on the rug on the patio with Thor the houseguest.