[Dailydrool] Spinal Injury Treatment Story

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:17:57 PST 2012

I saw this story on this morning's news and got so excited
about it. I never can find links on the station website when
they do stories like this.
Bev, I thought of you and Mr. Ride n' Slide Nigel who has a
similar issue. I wanted to pass this along just in case it
sheds a new light on future possiblities.
Finally found it after searching the internet and wanted to post
it on the Drool for anyone who would be interested:
http://www.ucsf.edu/news/2012/01/11318/saving-dogs-spinal-cord-injuries

Barb, Allie (It's too cold out there), Frances (Bootiful ATB)
& Frazier (Twinkle-toes ATB)