[Dailydrool] newbie

Linda Shank LAShank at satx.rr.com
Thu Jan 19 11:21:30 PST 2012

I just joined the group this week and look forward to lots of basset
tales (tails?).  My brother/sister bassets are 8 years old.  Girl is
Rubato (Ruby) and
boy is Allegro (Alli).  They glow with health, bay with impunity, are
friendly but protect me (a widow) very well.  Their love and needs
kept me going
when I lost my husband three years ago April.  I hope that this group
has some fun activities to meet new people and make new friends.
Bark Less/
Wag More is my bumper sticker.  Regards,  Linda