[Dailydrool] Calendar!

barbara rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:04:21 PST 2012

My calendar finally arrived today! I am so excited because our calendar day
is Wednesday!!  Laura, you did a wonderful job, it is beautiful!  You are
not at all to blame for the late delivery. I am just glad I got it before
"our" day.  I just love looking at all the beautiful furbabies. I only
looked at the ones I missed...I am trying to be strong and not look ahead!
Thank you again for all the hard work that went into producing the calendar!
Barbara momperson to Layla (the birthday girl) and Opie (very eager for the
birthday cake -if Layla shares!)