[Dailydrool] SOUPer Bingo FUNdraiser for BBRH

Michele H. micheyellow at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 10:20:47 PST 2012

 Hello,
 just a quick plug for our Souper-Bingo FUNdraiser for Basset & Beagle Rescue of the Heartland (www.bassetandbeagle.org but most current info on FaceBook) coming up on Saturday Jan 28 in the evening, here in Kansas City.  The event is at the Rosedale Masonic Lodge in Merriam KS (not far from I-35 & Johnson Drive).  The address is:  6161  Slater St, Mission KS 66202.  Arrive approx. 6pm, eating at 6:30p, FUN Bingo at 7pm (and yes you can have all the soups & desserts & drinks you like!).  Suggested donation of $20/adults, $10/kids. Bring a dauber, or buy one for a buck. EVERYONE gets to take home some Blue Buffalo dog treats!  AND we have a nice variety of prizes (you get to pick). Any questions email me back (Michele= micheyellow at yahoo.com, or call Eleanor @ 816.686.7955).  Please spread the word and THanks to all who are planning to attend!
Sincerely,
Michele Harris