[Dailydrool] You know you're a sucker when

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:40:40 PST 2012

Your pet sitter starts hooking you up with dogs. Just got a text from her - a ten yr old incontinent female bulldog dumped at the shelter. The sitter knows her and used to care for her. The family moved, taking the younger girl and dumping the senior. I called, said I'd swing by to see her after work. The sitter got a text from her son (who works at the shelter) saying I was adopting this old girl. I guess anyone stupid enough to call and ask about a dog like this gets approved on face value. I said to hold the phone, I needed to meet her, etc. but I'm assuming she gets along well with others or the sitter wouldn't have suggested it. After all, there are all those diapers of Pearl's not being used.....

Synthia, SUCKER

Sent from my Verizon iPhone