[Dailydrool] Secret nap

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 21:09:15 PST 2012

First of Drool to all in need.

Let me preface this by telling you that we don't let the dogs on the couches. For one, we don't want Speedy to get hurt jumping down and if Speedy can't then Rambo can't either. Second my husband has really bad asthma which is why we have hardwood floors so that dander doesn't get too overwhelming for him, so the dogs don't get to go on to prevent allergens from sticking more then they need to.

Today I decided to take a nap on the couch. I left the back door open to let the boys come in and out as they pleased. Speedy came in and peeked up at me laying on the couch. I was cold and sleepy and said "why not". I hoisted him up and he curled up right next to me and we slept for 2 hours. It was wonderful..he was warm and his breathing was like a relaxing song. Of course after our nap I had some serious vacuuming to door after we woke up, but it was worth in

I think I might do it again next weekend, of course, when my husband isn't home.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo