[Dailydrool] Males and Females

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Jan 8 14:59:36 PST 2012

Here's something I learned when adding another dog, especially if you only
have one dog to begin with - energy level matters a lot, especially to the
older dogs.  If you have an older dog that does not play any longer and then
you bring in a youngster who wants to play, play, play - the older dog is
going to HATE the youngster.  In a larger pack it probably doesn't matter as
much, but let me tell you what, if you only have one or two older dogs, it's
a good idea to try and match activity levels.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net