[Dailydrool] who is Yankee Noodle Dandy ????????

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 16:17:30 PDT 2012

Boy,  oh boy  me and Maggie getting little worried bout our  mommy,  she
gots sum tin going on in dat brain ob hers.  daddy sez he  going to pak up her
belongees and send her cross da street to lib wif dem  redneck hillbillies.
 why she be dancing and singing bout dat guy called  Yankee noodle danny,
ANNIE !!!!!    it's Yanky Doodle  Dandy,  who dat be Maggie ?  I dunno
momma all excited coz  President ob United States  called Mr. Obama sir coming
to Maumee dis week,  it be true and he going to be at Mommy's grandparents
house called WOOLCOT  house,  mommy sez he coming to see her directly, going
to make mommy new  director of the BLOCK WATCH   bwahahahahahaha  daddy sez
more  like director of the Taliban  daddy so funny !

 mommy dun met new neighbors next street over from us ,  dey gots  9 month
old basset   lemon & white  his name be BARNEY,   momma sez maybe  we can
get together and play

Happy 4th of July to all our drool family,  we lub you guys

Maggie & Annie and our redneck mommy   uh-oh