[Dailydrool] Sister Anna Repawting in frum da Bridge 7/3/12

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Jul 3 18:03:25 PDT 2012

Dis be Sister Anna here, sorry not ta hab repawted in for a while but da
Mama be habbin lots going on wif our Grandma the last couple of months, and
den Grandma came ta see me bout a week ana haf ago afore going on ta da
Peeps Bridge ta meet up wif Grandpa.  So Anna bees busy but quiet fer a
while ta gib Mama a break.  But I is back!!!

Rite now I an my furends and helpers is busy, busy, busy trying ta get
eberfing ready fer da Big Pawty we is habbin at da Beach tamarrow fer July
Forf.  Da Sweet Meat Shop be catering most ob the meal, we is doin barbacuw
an weenees an humburgs an stakes an ribbers on da grill wif lots of cold
cheesees an cold meats, eben sum shrimpees fer da houndies whut lubs feesh.
Da Beeg Bone Buffet gunna help us fill in wif some beens an da desserts.

Acorse da resterant bees open while we is werkin on da Pawty, fank goodness
ma frends Beulah an Honey be pitchin in dere or Sister Anna be up da creek.
Dat Beulah bees amazin, her is da head greeterhound an seats eberhound an
meks sure eberone heppy.  An leetle Honey bees busy helpin in da kichen and
all ober da place.  Dem too gurls is wunnerful hard werkers.

Fer tamarrow we has a beeg crew all lined up ta hep me an Beulah an Honey
wif settin up tables an transpawting food an cetera.  Ma frend Zephyr bees
in charge ob mekin sure da mochines is all aworkin, fank goodness fer
Zephyr, dat hound can fix anyfing.  JaBip and Buddy sed they wud bring
Maynard an Xaxa an Jasper wif dem tamarrow ta help mobe da fud (an hopefully
not eat it all afore they git it to da Beach), and Lucy, Mona and Mowgli is
gunna help us git set up at da Beach.  Probly lotsa odders be pitchin in,
too, we has lots ob gud hounds here at da Bridge.

Gotta go now, da Dashing Bassets jest got here, an we is werkin on a beeg
secret/saprise fer eberbody.  Tell ya about it later.  Lub and kissies frum
Sister Anna (an Beulah an Honey, too!!)

Anita Woodrum, Scribe to Sister Anna

awoodrum at clear.net