[Dailydrool] Messages about Frank The Tank

Nancy Kay nancykay9 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:32:22 PDT 2012

It has been almost a week since we said goodbye to Frank, and it seems
like a year. I keep looking through the hundreds of notes, cards, and
messages we got from you wonderfully caring and sympathetic people.
Please know that we will treasure each of them for years to come, and
I can't possibly respond personally to every one of them. I have
started compiling them into a file so Bill can read them, and it's up
to 35 pages!

I've found lots of solace through reading all the heart-felt messages,
but on the way taking Frank on his last ride to the vet last week,
Bill made me PROMISE to not send him anything anybody sent us about
Frank. When we lost Sweet Sarah a few years ago, he apparently was
too, too touched by all the outpouring from the Drool crowd, and he
just can't bear to go through that again. So, I'm saving them all, for
me, and maybe some day, for him. Thank you all from the bottom of my
heart for caring about us all so much,

Nancy, Bill, and Tina-Weena