[Dailydrool] WMBRI for Shelter Challenge

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Jul 9 18:02:41 PDT 2012

Here's the link to the archives, to the post on June 15 where Chris
acknowledged that we all agreed to vote for WMBRI this time.
http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/2012-June/04
9919.html  She later backed out to let Bluegrass go instead.  Now that we
realize that Bluegrass has to get signed up and we cannot vote for them this
time, I say we go back to the original plan we all agreed on, WMBRI this
Challenge and Bluegrass next one.

Vote for -- Western Missouri Basset Rescue in MO -- starting today in the
Shelter Challenge.  I am voting right now.  Let's finally get Western
Missouri a Shelter Challenge win!

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net