[Dailydrool] Sprinkler Repair Man Needed ASAP

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:14:39 PDT 2012

Hi everyone. This is Browyn and I am in serious trouble! One of my favorite
pastimes is to play in the sprinkler. I thought I was in heaven when I laid
on the ground and chewed the control knob off the sprinkler--3x. In my
defense, the sprinklers were all old and cheap. But, the DH says that
doesn't matter. They WORKED and now they well don't. He says money doesn't
grow on trees and he isn't buying me any more sprinklers. I think I should
have gotton fair warning afteer I broke the first one, but no. He says this
after I break three. Anyone know how to fix an oscillating sprinkler after
a very cute princess hound has chewed off the control knob?  Beauford and
Bugsey, "It doesn't matter how cute or ugly you are! You destroyed our
sprinklers and now no one gets o play in them. Don't forget we are A LOT
bigger than you. We will put you on the princess mat and bark in your face
for this!  Oh!  And hide your beaver! Yeah! And your antler!" Browyn, "As
you can see I need serious help and FAST!"

Browyn (in BIG trouble) with Beauford (who picked out this brat), Bugsey (I
think it was you) and the momslave Jennifer