[Dailydrool] Creature of Habit Voting skills

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 21:08:06 PDT 2012

I am a creature of habit. To vote in the Shelter Challenge, I always follow the same routine. I type the words "Shelter Challenge" in my computer search web slot. A list of sites comes up. I click on the first one and the shelter challenge site comes up. Always before, the page on which to vote came up first. But this time it has changed--the results page comes up first. SO--if you are doing the same thing I am, go to the file tabs on the righthand side of the page which comes up first now (the results page) and you will see a tab marked 'shelter challenge+'. Click on that tab and the voting page comes up. We are voting for Western Missouri Basset Rescue Inc. The first time you vote, you need to type Western Missouri in the shelter name slot and MO in the state slot. This will pull up WMBRI and a square marked vote. Hit the vote button. Another page will come up where you copy a bunch of letters and hit confirm. That will register the vote. I know most
 everyone knows how to do this by now, but if not, it's as simple as that. Let's see if we can score an early 'weekly' win for WMBRI. If we do, we may be able to score a second win for a second shelter as well. Vote vote vote! Val, Bo, and Harley