[Dailydrool] Last plea for help for Molly St Lucie

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 10:57:17 PDT 2012

I want to thank everyone who has been so kind to help us raise the money to pay for senior Molly's surgery.  She has sure been through alot in her years and we are hopeful this surgery will allow us to spoil and pamper her for a good time to come.  We are still $150.00 short of what the vet bill is going to be.  She is at the vet's now and I hope to pick her up this evening.

If you can find any spare cookie money under the sofa cushions,  Molly (and I) will sure appreciate it.

http://chesterthebasset.chipin.com/molly-st-lucie-second-surgery

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/