[Dailydrool] Ranger update

Sue Gorney shadedog at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 13 11:41:55 PDT 2012

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome to the Drool for our new 12 week old "Ranger". In the three days we've had him he's learned so much! Aside from being thoroughly in love with me, he's sleeping the night quietly in his crate, walking nicely on a leash(just a few balks), does his business outside(with a few misses but none yet today), and knows where his house is on the way back from walks. He rides well in the car and has been to lunch with us at Whole Foods. Now Tracker, his older brother gave in and decided to play with him yesterday on our walk. Well 60lbs vs. 25 puppy lbs. got a bit out of control but all ended well. Vet checkup today, we'll see how it goes. Right now he's snoozing next to we while I type.

Sue, Dave, Tracker, baby Ranger, Milo(atb) & The Shadedog(atb)

Sent from my iPad