[Dailydrool] the dog whisperer

Randee White randeewhite at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 08:12:29 PDT 2012

re:Cesar Milan:  at least he knows how to treat a basset tho I don't agree with a lot of what he says
re what I think of when I think of a basset:  mmmmmmmmm  (just like the Campbell's soup song)

On another note:  re my wild child Ricky, who for the first two weeks of class was so afraid that he was unable to enter the training ring, 6 weeks later was able to weave in and out of the other 10 dogs and handlers standing in a circle.  10 weeks later, this past Sunday, he qualified for his first Rally Novice leg in Southaven MS!  Randee and the White House Gang