[Dailydrool] I WON the contest!

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 08:29:31 PDT 2012

Hey Droolers - Just wanted to let you all know that I won the grand prize
in the Slim 4 Life weight-loss contest yesterday. I had an almost 23%
weight loss. I even passed several of the guys in the competition. I was
glad they did it by percentage lost and not pounds lost; that made it more
fair for men AND women. Anyway, I won a 5-day cruise to the Eastern
Caribbean that leaves Miami on Sept. 3. I'm already lining up house sitters
for my furbabies and have so many little details to take care of. My niece,
why is a single mom, went back to college, and is graduating in August,
will be going with me. It's my graduation gift to her. Wish I could take
the "kids" but I can just see Quincy going after a dolphin!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."