[Dailydrool] Snoopy here

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 08:49:25 PDT 2012

Hi everyone, I can finally reach the keyboards and see it.

Let me tell you a little story.  It started out last Wednesday.  dadPerson had
some popcorn and he didn't finish it so he left his bowl on the counter.  I came
along and spotted the bowl on the counter and knocked it onto the floor to eat
the popcorn.  Cyrus heard it fall and came into the kitchen to help me eat the
popcorn.  And then ..... well .... I have some latent issues.  I had food
aggression real bad at one point and it's *mostly* gone now so everyone is
relaxed about it but it was just me in the kitchen and Cyrus is so big and so
fast with popcorn and something snapped .... and I went after him.  Now ..... I
don't bite .... I slobber.  Profusely.  This has happened before and Cyrus got
yucky and slimy and that was it.  But this time was different.  Cyrus has a
compressed disc in his back and he is in some pain and he was feeling real
grumpy and went I flipped out and attacked ..... he defended himself.  He really
did and he bit me right on the snooter.  He DID and he even broke the skin and a
solitary drop of blood came right out of the nick in my snooter.  Well, I
froze.  And he froze.  And the momPerson came in and told us to knock it off and
she saw the drop of blood right on my snooter and she went and got her hydrogen
peroxide and cleaned the spot and thought that was that.

Then, the next day momPerson LEFT.  She left and went to someplace called Napa
County and saw the girls at camp.  She said the last 5 miles to camp the road
was full of winerys.  Some places called Sterling and Beringer and Rutheford and
Freemark Abby and Grgich Hills were all there on one 5 mile strip of road right
before you get to the mountain where the camp is.  She thinks she finally
figured out why the girls love camp so much but they aren't even supposed to
drink wine, they are only 12 and 14 (well the 14 year old will be 15 on
Friday).  Anyway momPerson was gone doing G-d knows what up there for 3 whole
days and when she came home my little tiny nick was a gash .... about an inch
and a half long.  momPerson said to dadPerson "what happened."  And the clueless
dadPerson (they are a set) said "he's been scratching at it."  And, to prove his
point, I gave a good scratch and scratched the scab right off and it started
bleeding (again).  So ...... the mean ole clueless momPerson went out to the
garage and got the blow up donut and put it ON MY HEAD and I couldn't reach the
snooter with my back foot to scratch, every time I tried I scratched the stupid
donut.  The stupid donut doesn't fit through my dog door.

THE STUPID DONUT GETS IN THE WAY AND WON'T LET ME SCRATCH AND I HATE, HATE, HATE
THE STUPID DONUT.

It's been two days and the scratch looks better and I got the clueless momPerson
to take the donut off this morning.  I promised her I won't scratch.  Now I can
reach the keyboard and see what I'm typing so I thought I'd tell you all about
it.

BTW .... my girls came home from camp.    I love my girls.   I'm in heaven.
Julianne didn't even notice my scratch but Natalie asked about it in the first 5
minutes.

more later from Snoopy