[Dailydrool] Pawtunia's Puppies are FIVE!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jul 18 03:51:12 PDT 2012

Pawtunia here-

A big happy birthday to my very own babies. I can't believe it, but my puppies are FIVE! How did this happen? Just yesterday they were little furballs.....Fanne Mae kicks butt, Tootsie Roll started as a model for Mastercard and is morphing into mememe!  Cadburyis a handsome bootiful boy  and Chunky was my King! . I see the four of them and am such a proud mamahound.  Only little Cocoa doesn't write home, and I hope my baby is okay living in connecticut!

Happy birthday kids! Mom loves you.

Pawtuniamom