[Dailydrool] Cesar and the basset

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Jul 18 04:24:34 PDT 2012

I figured that they just chose a basset to do the commercial because the breed is so hard to train. If you notice, Cesar doesn't usually do bassets--if he did, he might really act the way he does in the commercial!

The only time I tried to put a shirt on one of my bassets, it was because Alexis had a huge, weeping tumor on one shoulder, and I was trying to protect it. She did not approve, and she never wore that T-shirt.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets and not too proud to admit it.