[Dailydrool] BassetFest Information

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Thu Jul 19 09:07:59 PDT 2012

I just want to remind everyone that Ohio Basset Hound Rescue’s BassetFest is Saturday, September 29 at the beautiful Companion Club Dog Park in Delaware, Ohio. For those of you planning to attend we have a limited number of rooms available at the Drury Inn and Suites, 6170 Parkcenter Circle, Dublin, Ohio 43017. To make reservations you may call the toll free number 1-800-325-0720 or you may book online at www.druryhotels.com. Please use the group number 2154938 when reserving a room.  The rooms available are Non smoking King rooms (a rollaway is available if requested) for $109.95 or 2 room Queen Suites with a pullout sofa for $124.99. The hotel features Free Hot Breakfast, Free Wireless Internet, One Hour of Free Long Distance daily, Free Popcorn and Soda from 3:00pm to 10:00pm in the lobby and a Free manager’s Reception from 5:30pm to 7:00pm each evening with Hot food and Cold Beverages. The hotel is just a 20 minute drive to the park and is across the street from the Mall at Tuttle Crossing and has many restaurants near as well as a Wal-Mart just down the street. If anyone has questions or problems with a reservation please contact Cathy Rice. Thanks and we hope to see everyone at BassetFest.

Cathy, Momslave to Grace, foster Bunny, GSD Leah, Nate (ATB), Emmylou (ATB), Dozer(ATB), Barry(ATB), Beau(ATB), Daphne (ATB), Lab Steve (ATB), Terrier Penny (ATB) and cat Caprice (ATB)