[Dailydrool] Loss of a Soulmate

Elsamarie5 at cs.com Elsamarie5 at cs.com
Tue Jul 24 06:35:12 PDT 2012

Hi to all,
I need some advice from you experts out there regarding the loss of an
elderly dog and how to cope with the remaining soulmate. My elderly doxie is
slowly going down hill and I will be facing whether to replace her when she is
gone. Archie, my Basset, has been her loyal servant since he came to us as a
puppy 7 years ago and I'm not sure how he will react when she is gone. This
subject has probably been thoroughly discussed in past issues but I am
throwing it out again for any new insights you could contribute. Warm hugs to
all who are grieving out there and thanks in advance for your help.
Judy, (loyal servant to Archie and Elsa) in Fresno, Ca (106 degrees and
rising!)</HTML>