[Dailydrool] cherries

Diana Grove dianaegrove at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 23:55:02 PDT 2012

It's the weekend.  I'm hanging in the kitchen with the two hounds, making a cup of tea.  Get the milk from the fridge.  See the cherries.  Get a handful.  Stone them and feed to Sophie and Rooney.  Suddenly realise that many years ago on this list there was talk about Rich stoning cherries for FeyFey and I sniggered to myself and thought he was mad.

I guess the slave training has been progressing without me realising.

Diana
Sophie and Rooney - more cherries please, or apple, or broccoli, or pear, or peach, or nectarine, or orange, or bell pepper, or mushroom, or carrot - or pretty much any vegetable or fruit.